top of page

Family Prayer Team

Public·18 members

Hello & blessings to you beloved brothers and sisters in Christ!! I wanted to share this resource that a dear family friend shared with us after being brought into a holy travail with the Lord where this was birthed. This is a resource unlike any other to help minister to and restore those who have knowingly or unknowingly participated in the shedding of innocent blood through an abortion. I deeply feel the Lord on it, and I am amazed by the merciful heart of the Father reflected through this restorative ministry resource. Please consider reading through it and prayerfully considering sharing it with your congregations (Link below? 🙏🏽❤‍🔥🙏🏻 We believe the Lord is bringing a rebirth to America if the church responds in true repentance of the many evil things our nation has participated in. Will you join your sword in this battlefront of resourcing your people with this free resource? Thank you for taking time to read and consider this beloved family of God. I truly and deeply respect and love each of you and it is our joy and honor to be unified & aligned as one Body in Colorado for such a time as this!! God bless and Shalom to you all 🙏🏻😊💞

https://letthechildrenfly.com/washingyourhands/

bottom of page