top of page

Family Prayer Team

Public·18 members

Just a reminder that our monthly family prayer meeting is tomorrow morning at 10. I hope to see you there! Our prayer points this month are:

• We pray for new Godly organizations and opportunities opening up for families in Colorado. That they maybe successful and impactful

• We pray that the Lord would give new strategies to organizations to strengthen the family and be as effective as possible in the state of Colorado.

• We pray for the volunteers who are giving their time and resources towards helping Colorado families. That they would be overwhelming blessed and fulfilled in all things they need.

• We pray for the hearts of the churches to turn towards theirs local communities and their needs. We pray for a a renewed spirit of brotherly love towards our neighbors that we may show them Jesus in a true, honesty way.

• We thank you Lord for all the progress and open doors that have already made such a difference for families in Colorado. We thank you for the forerunners and pray for their endurance and boldness to continue that we may do a good work in Colorado.

Here is the link for the zoom:

Kaitlin Ford is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Kaitlin Ford's Zoom Meeting

Time: Feb 22, 2024 10:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78879326131?pwd=4i51PZhfREnqMiSqsJoNLSaaedko6S.1

Meeting ID: 788 7932 6131

Passcode: U7ta0v

Have a blessed day

Nikki B
Kaitlin Ford
Nikki B
Nikki B
Feb 21

AMEN! Lord willing I will be there, this is most definitely important! Very excited to bring these petitions to the Lord with other believers! Where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name He, Yeshua, is in the midst💞

bottom of page