top of page

Denver Civic Prayer Team

Public·15 Participants

Good Evening,

Hope everyone is blessed! I wanted to share notes from my prayer time with Jesus. Hope You will be blessed as I was blessed.

Lord, as I see levels of Your manifestations, I don’t know if I should fall to my knees trembling, to crying, or adoring. I never was good with dealing with emotions.

Lord said, Come, listen, (Read) Isa. 61 (His 1st Sermon Jesus quoted from) Jesus & His disciples went from town to town teaching, preaching KINGDOM, healing disease & sickness, & releasing demonized. He had compassion--

Jesus, said, I am a Healer! --People are in a need of a shepherd. My heart is moved to heal the brokenhearted & bind up their wounds. I am close to the brokenhearted & save those who are crushed in Spirit. I give Authority to heal every disease & sickness. This crying peace, peace, when there is no peace. Dressing mortal wounds of my people as they are not serious, giving assurance of peace when reality is war. Religious jargon, see it no one misses the grace of Me & that bitter root grows up to cause trouble & defile many. The wages of sin is death. Sin cannot produce life. Bring them to the cross, to repentance, to forgiving, so they can be forgiven. Lose them to have an abundant life.

Pray an Exchange old thoughts to a renewed mind, Pray kingdom, Teach them to hold to my teaching, You are my disciples. I alone am the Savior, Redeemer, the Anointed One! Praise be to God, My Father, the Father of Compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received. Spread the Word, preach and teach the good news of salvation. Proclaim freedom and recovery of sight for the blind, set the oppressed free, proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.

Pray in one accord with me! Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, power, and glory forever and ever. King of Kings! Lord of Lords! Jesus Forever!

Lets Pray! For loved ones, for neighbors, sister and brothers living on the streets, those we know may be struggling, not saved. Let's take them to throne of grace. Ask God for Boldness to Pray for them individually and lead them to Salvation, and Being Filled! Pray before them, Pray with them, Pray after them. Pray His Word! Sharper then any double edged Sword!

1) Pray the Holy Spirit comforts their soul

2) Minister and Edify others in the Spirit and Natural with our Abba Father's Love

3) I'm not sure, how or why as a Body of Christ, we somehow drifted from speaking repentance, and teaching truly forgiving others, and renouncing the negative things God did not plant (reaping and sowing), has been mistaken as religious.

4) We need to be healed and freed. Lead them to the Cross

5) Holy Spirit will give us power to be sensitive to the need of comfort, heal the wounds, break the chains, uproot bondage

*Consequences of sin is death. Holy Spirit can't dwell where there is sin, He is Spirit and Truth, who the son sets free is free indeed.

6) As they forgive the Father will forgive them

7) Holy Spirit can dwell with them, it's time let's lay hands. He will renew their mind and now give them a mind of Christ.

He said, He will quicken. As we are reaching the last quarter of the year, let's review each us what God has been saying to us, be grateful for Him holding us in His hand and sustaining us. it;s about the souls. Walk in love, joy, peace, and abundance of Faith because we walk with Him, the lover of our soul. Amen!

Amy Everette
Amy Everette
Oct 04, 2020

Very good word and prayer points! God bless you my sister!

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page