top of page

Denver Civic Prayer Team

Public·15 Participants

Good Evening Intercessors!

We thank You Lord as teams go out tomorrow and feed the homeless in downtown Denver, and this upcoming Sunday's community service on 6th street providing resources and Prayer. Lord may a hedge of protection be upon us, give us favor, and Your presence for lives to be saved and touched with Your healing.

Lord, My Jesus, My Savior, Lord, there is none like You! All of our days, we long to praise the wonders of Your mighty love. My Lord! “I have treasured the words of Your mouth more than my necessary food”.

Oh Heavenly Father, “Remember the instruction You gave your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations, but if we return to You and obey Your commands, then even if Your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, You will gather them from there and bring them to the place You have chosen as a dwelling for Your Name.’

My Lord, You knew what we were going to face: hardships, destitution, persecution, even torture, for Your name. “You prayed to the Father, and He will give us another Helper, that He may abide with us forever”. And You assured them (Your disciples), “You will not leave us comfortless; You will come to us”.

“When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide us into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell us things to come. He will glorify You, for He will take of what is Yours and declare it to us”

Lord we lay humbly at Your feet. Prepare our hearts to receive, and consecrate us Lord. That the Spirit will be with us. It is our desire to Worship You, to honor You. Lord, with all our heart we worship You. All we have within us we give You praise. All that we adore is in You. Lord, we give You our heart, we give You our soul, we live for You alone. And every breath that we take, Every moment we’re awake, Lord, have Your ways in us.

Lord, we cry out, we are leaving Babylon behind, these dead things, compromises, worldliness and coming forth in You! We hunger for Your words, Your holiness, Your righteousness. Lord as a remnant to Holy Zion, we return to walk in truth. Lord being in Your presence is no longer an option, we Stand in Prayer and seek Your Word. We Thank You God! We are never at the mercy of the enemy or any of his devices. We can speak the word of faith and come boldly to Your throne of grace and receive help in our time of need.

We stand in the gap today and intercede. Lord, we pray Your word in Nehemiah 1:9, But if we turn unto You, and keep Your commandments, and do them; though there were of (us) cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will You gather them (us) from thence, and will bring them (us) unto the place that You have chosen to set Your name there. We want an encounter with You Lord. We lay humbly called by Your name, praying and seeking Your face. We confess and repent and receive Your forgiveness, we open our hearts to search us out Lord. We turn from wickedness, to hear from heaven. Thank You for forgiving our sins and healing our lands. Lord, we ask of thee to revive us in Your ways Lord.

We want more of You. We desire Your presence amongst us. Open Your heart to us, Lord. We want heaven to invade us. Lord, we welcome You to Denver, Colorado. Lord, if we are pleasing in Your sight, grant us favor, Jesus intercede on our behalf. Holy Spirit go before us and in us, that every place our foot treads upon this weekend, we claim victory and the ground as Yours. Every meal passed out will nourish the soul and body. Lives will be saved, restored, and some renewed. Lord, use us as Your vessels. Amen

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page