Cover the County 2020!

Wed., September 16, 2020 @ Noon | Conference Call: 978-990-5171

| Access Code: 4557682

ATTENDEES:

• Prayer Coaches-

• Members:

• Guests:

AGENDA-PRAYER TARGETS

Welcome-Opening Scripture: Jer. 1: 9-10 Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.Mt. 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.Psalm 103:20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Launching Prayer Call : Our Abba Father, that arts in Heaven, we come before You, interceding with Jesus, reverencing You, since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides you, who acts on behalf of those who wait for You. Our Lord, as Jesus bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors, You come to help of those who gladly do right, who remember Your ways. We pray today, as Elisha prayed, and say, Lord, we pray thee, open their eyes, that they may see. And Lord, we thank You, as You opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw:, Lord, though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

Lord, we plea today, If the foundations of Denver are destroyed, what can the righteous do? Appoint unto us that mourn in Denver, to give unto us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that we might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of You Lord, that You might be glorified. And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in. Our Father, rebuild what was torn down and plundered by the enemy. Do a new thing, it shall spring forth. Make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Lord, having done all we Stand, Shouting with a voice of Triumph, that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: and the glory of You Lord, shall be repealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for Lord it is written from the mouth of You Lord hath spoken it.

Lord, let Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Prayer Requests:

• School agers and teens (at school/virtual)- Protection Ps 32:7, Ps 46:1, Job 1:10, Parents (community) will begin teaching the children to pray Pro. 22:6

• Be Still as a Community Rising Crime, Denver see the Salvation of the Lord-Replant the Barrenness, Isa. 62: 2-5

• Declaration of Release for Homelessness/ Mental Stability in Denver (Holidays & Weather changes)-Comfort Isa.40:1, Isa 66:13

NOTES/ TESTIMONIES/ PRAISES

ACTION ITEMS/SPIRITUAL BATTLE

1. Provision: (Communities)-Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you-2 Thes. 3:1

NEXT MONTH'S AGENDA-PRAYER TARGET

• Body of Christ (unity) | Families (children) | Wrap Around Holidays

• Closing Scripture: Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in .Ps. 24:7, Isa.26:2

Hymn: Welcome into this place

Welcome into this broken vessel

You desire to abide

In the praises of your people

So we lift our hands

And we lift our hearts

As we offer up this praise unto Your name

Creation declares your glory

And the universe declares your majesty

Yet you choose to abide in the praises of your people

So we offer up this praise unto Your name

Welcome into this place

Welcome into this broken vessel

You desire to abide

In the praises of your people

So we lift our hands

And we lift our hearts

As we offer up this praise unto Your name

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page