top of page

Denver Civic Prayer Team

Public·15 Participants

Good Afternoon! May God's Grace Be Upon You!

Attached is Wednesday's Prayer agenda and when you click (file) opens up in another tab on your PC as a PDF. Additionally, the information is pasted below if you're viewing from a cellphone. Be blessed & look forward to our time of intercession Wednesday!

PRAYER CALL~DENVER

Cover the County 2020!

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 @ Noon | Conference Call: 978-990-5171

| Access Code: 4557682

Attendees:

• Prayer Coaches- Anntella Wells, Nick & Jennifer Petersen

• Members:

• Guests:

AGENDA-PRAYER TARGETS:

Welcome-Opening Scripture: Jer 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.

Launching Prayer Call: Heavenly Father, You delight to show mercy.Your word says, There is no god like You, keeping Your covenant and showing mercy to Your servants who walk before You with all their hearts. Please Lord, have mercy. We plead, on the basis of Your covenant, that the County of Denver will abide under Your grace.

You are good and give good gifts to Your children. Father, hear our prayers, hear our tears. Receive them as liquid intercession which You store up in Your presence.

You are compassionate, able, and strong. We are merely clay pots who hold this Treasure; all that counts is Jesus. So, Jesus, we ask for Your resurrection power to do far abundantly beyond what we are able to ask or imagine, according to Your power at work. As we join in unity our intercessions, our praises, our voices will be a sweet aroma and the fragrance reaches Your nostrils and You rejoice over us!

Prayer Requests:

• Unity & Wisdom for Denver County Leaders- The fear of the Lord, Prov 9:10

• Faith & Supply for Denver Social Economics-He that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth, Rev. 3:7-8

• Be Still as a Community, Denver see the Salvation of the Lord-We have set Watchmen upon thy walls O Denver, Is 62: 6-7

• Declaration of Release for Homelessness in Denver-We proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound, Is. 51:1

NOTES/TESTIMONIES/PRAISES:

ACTION ITEMS/ SPIRITUAL BATTLE:

• Provision: (Seeking Employment/ clear direction)-Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.-Is. 58:14

NEXT MONTH'S AGENDA-PRAYER TARGET:

• Body of Christ (unity) | Families (children) | Out of Placement (children)

Closing Scripture: I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name. Ps. 138:1-2

Hymn: We Give thanks with a grateful heart

We Give thanks to the Holy One

We Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich

Because of what the Lord has done for us"

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"

Let the poor say, "I am rich

Because of what the Lord has done for us"

Give thanks with a grateful heart!

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page