top of page

Denver Civic Prayer Team

Public·15 Participants

Greetings in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ!

I wanted to take time and share with you all today, Be Strong and of Good Courage! The Lord, says we over come the world by the blood of the Lamb, and the words of our testimony!

Glory be to God! I wanted to encourage us today, to PRESS in Prayer! God is moving! I had the honor to serve 3x's this week, and watch the move of God! Surely, I say, we went to bless with food to nourish the body and pray and intercede for others, however I believe we received an impartation from the wind of God.

By day 3 I had to ask, am I the only one who thinks this is a tad bit odd, and felt comfort when others had the same confirmation, and was wandering if they too, should say something.

The hearts were not hardened. Many was ready to receive, some alredy prayed up, some for just prayer in agreement, the fruit of the Spirit was already ripping. The natural circumstances, did not match the spiritual. Gratefulness, thankfulness, were spoken, joy and laughter was present, worship and dancing from the community (homelessness). A presence of Peace, that had us weeping. 5 came to Lord, and some asking for Bibles. The sharing amongst the community, and their response Lord, not that they just pray for us, bless them too!

Let's intercede deeper. The atmosphere is shifting!

Below are a few scriptures, however I encourage You to download/open the attached document and Pray and Speak the Blood of Jesus, over Your life, Your families, Your community and our Region, Denver , Colorado! May you be blessed and enriched by the blood as it flows as You call on the Blood!

Pray Over Denver Nothing But the Blood of Jesus

Rev 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death

• Plead the blood in repentance, spiritual warfare and intercession

Deut 12:23

Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh.

We speak the life of the blood over Denver, Colorado. That same blood of Jesus that stands as evidence of how very much we are loved. O may the precious flow that washes white as snow flow over us. Thank You, Lord that Your grace purchased our redemption through Your Blood, Jesus.

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page