Cover the County 2020!

Wednesday, August 19, 2020 @ Noon | Conference Call: 978-990-5171

| Access Code: 4557682

ATTENDEES:

• Prayer Coaches-

• Members:

• Guests:

AGENDA-PRAYER TARGETS:

Welcome-Opening Scripture: “Do Not be afraid. Stand Firm And you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Exodus 14: 13-14 Our prayers that we shift to be willing and obedient, to Your word and we shall eat the good of the land; That we love you, as You Jesus answered and keep Your word, and our Father will love us, and You will come to us and make Your home with us. By our obedience the many will be made righteous. Today, we Stand Firmly in joined faith interceding with Jesus, believing and agreeing to see Your Salvation Lord!

Prayer Call : Abba Father, Thank You for another day, and for the time of fellowship to intercede with You this day! Wash our hands and search our hearts as we come humbly before You. We thank You that You hold the victory over sin and death in this world. Lord, You are our Commander and Chief, it may look like we are surrounded, but we are surrounded by You!Your word says to “stand our ground,” in the power of Your Name. There is power in Your Blood.

We hold tightly to our sword of the Spirit, Your word of Truth as a weapon against the enemy's schemes. As we hold strong to our helmet of Salvation we ask that You Lord, to give us wisdom and discernment to recognize the schemes of the enemy and to stand strong against his work. That we stand firmly and united praying without ceasing, knowing we do not fight against flesh and blood but principalities of darkness. Through Your Spirit, No weapon that is formed against us shall prosper. We stand together in Your great and powerful Name, Jesus! Every knee shall bow and tongue confess. Jesus is Lord! As we lift these prayer requests humbly to Your altar of grace, we ask this day, we see these enemies no more, for where Your Spirit is there is Liberty.

PRAYER REQUESTS:

• Children and Youth Return to School- In Christ-2 Cor 1:21

• Denver Families- By Faith-1 Cor 16:13, 2 Cor 1:24, Is 7:9

• Crime and Bondage in the Land-In the full armor of God-Eph 6:10, 13-14

NOTES/ TESTIMONIES/ PRAISES

• In Freedom-Gal 5:1| Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Last month, fruits of the Spirit ripened in the community, many were speaking the goodness of the Lord, gratefulness, and joyful. Last 2 weeks the atmosphere appears heavy, we are interceding freedom is not uprooted however fruit be watered through our intercession.

ACTION ITEMS/ SPIRITUAL BATTLE

1. Provision: (Body/ Community)-In one Spirit, in a manner worthy of the gospel-Phil 1:27 |Only let our conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether we come and see you, or else be absent, we may hear of your affairs, that we stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

NEXT MONTH’S AGENDA-PRAYER TARGET

• Government| Leadership| Prayer Covering | Community

Closing Scripture: In all the will of God-Col 4:12 | who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.

Hymn: It may look like I'm surrounded

But I'm surrounded by You

It may look like I'm surrounded

This is how I fight my battles

This is how

This is how we fight our battles

You've already overcome

You have already overcome

You have already overcome

Oh, this is how I fight my battles

Grace, grace, grace

Oh, this is how I fight my battles

Grace

It may look like I'm surrounded

未知的會員
2020年10月03日

Excellent!

按讚

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page