Cover the County 2020!

Wednesday, November 18, 2020 @ Noon

| Conference Call: 978-990-5171 | Access Code: 4557682

ATTENDEES:

• Prayer Coaches- Anntella Wells,

• Members:

• Guests:

AGENDA-PRAYER TARGETS

Lord, we pray today to Be Still and know that You are God (Ps.46:10)

Welcome-Opening Scripture: We Adore You

Romans 8:31-39

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• Oh How God Loves You and Me!

• Let us take a moment, and Thank Him and tell Him how much we love Him because of who He is!

• We thank You for Your Glory! We thank You for Your Great Work!

• Take a moment and reflect on His wonder of His love and Goodness

• We are precious to Him

• We Thank You for Your Blessings, Your Guidance, Your Love, Your Grace

Launching Prayer Call : We Confess

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

• Lord, we come in agreement with You God, as You hold the mirror of Your Word up to our lives, personally and for the County of Denver.

• We renounce all attitudes and actions that are contrary to You Holy God.

Ex. 15:24

And the people murmured against Moses, saying, What shall we drink?

Ex. 19:21-22

And the Lord said unto Moses, Go down, charge the people, lest they break through unto the Lord to gaze, and many of them perish. And let the priests also, which come near to the Lord, sanctify themselves, lest the Lord break forth upon them.

Mt 3:1-2

In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

• We come in agreement and repent corporately and ask for forgiveness for how we have fallen short of victory of Jesus

• We receive Your unconditional forgiveness, cleansing, and restoration to the joy of Your salvation.

We Come Before You in Thanksgiving: for The Cross

Phillipians 2:5-11

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Galatians 2:20

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

• Jesus we thank You, for the price You paid for us on the Cross

• The life of You Jesus was made ours by Your Crucifixion

• We thank You for Your promises by Your death, burial, resurrection, and ascension

• We thank You that it cost You Your life that we might have power and authority over temptation and sin

• Today we arm ourselves with all the power of the cross

PRAYER REQUESTS:

• Pray for Yourself

Romans 6:11-14

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Galatians 5: 24-25

And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

• Pray for ourselves and intercessors: for God’s help to live out the victory and freedom of Jesus.

• Ask God today, to fill us with Your Spirit

• Reaffirm our submission to You to live in Your power, love with Your love, and follow Your will.

• Pray for yourself and the Body of Christ

Phillipians 2:9-11

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

• Is Christ Lord over everything in our life moment by moment

• Pray to submit our heart, mind, will, emotions and body to You, Lord

• Pray to resolve to trust and obey

• Pray for Family:

Galatians 5:22-23

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

• Lord, we pray to make families increasingly look like You Jesus

• Lord, in this time of Covid, and being in the home, we become loving, peaceful, joyful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled

• Pray for others in Denver (the communities, families, homeless, businesses, churches, leaders, Government Bodies, Jobs):

Psalm 46

WE PRAY: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early. The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

• Lord, we Rest assured in the Sovereignty of You God

• We offer You intercession for the current concerns of Covid, Employment (daily needs), Quarantine (away from family and daily routines), children at home, and stress

• God, we thank You that You are a safe place to hide, ready to Help when we need You

• We stand interceding fearless, at the cliffedge of doom, courageous in seastorm and earthquake. We praise Your Glorious Name!

NOTES/TESTIMONIES/PRAISES

ACTION ITEMS/ Hedge of Protection

• Adoration and a Hedge

Psalm 46:10-11

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

• You O’Lord Our High God is above politics and above everything

• Jacob-Wrestling God, fight for us! Yahweh of Angel Armies Protect Us!

NEXT MONTH"S AGENDA-PRAYER TARGET

Ps. 121:5-6: The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand. The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

Body of Christ (unity) | Families (children)| Leadership (decisions)

Closing Scripture: Wherefore we receive a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: For our God is a consuming fire.-Heb 12:28-29

Hymn: But You have called me higher

You have called me deeper

And I'll go where You will lead me Lord

You have called me higher

You have called me deeper

And I'll go where You lead me Lord

Where You lead me

Where You lead me Lord

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page