top of page

Denver Civic Prayer Team

Public·15 Participants

Power in the Name of Jesus! All Glory to God Our Father in Heaven!

Thank You for Praying with Us Today, and interceding throughout the weeks! There was SHIFT in the Spirit Today!

Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. One man of you shall chase a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, as He promised you. Jesus gives us the assurance that He has given us the power to overcome all the power of the enemy and nothing shall harm us. Jesus said, “Whatever we bind on earth, will be bound in heaven and whatever we lose on earth will be loosed in heaven.-Jer. 29:12, Josh 23:10, In Luke 10:19, In Matthew 18,

Continue to Pray and if led Pray the Prayer tools throughout this week! We will be posting July’s agenda and Prayer tools this upcoming Wednesday! We can begin praying and touching base throughout the month. Next Prayer Call is Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at Noon!

**We have 2 Upcoming Prayer Walks this Saturday! Information Be Posted Tomorrow! Please take time to Pray Saturday, if You are unable to join, so we are covered. Amen! May God Bless You and His Hand be upon You till we meet again!

kayacrowley
Oct 02, 2020

What a powerful time of prayer today! Please post re what time you will need prayer coverage on Saturday.

Call Details

Welcome to Denver County Civic Prayer Team. We look forward ...

Participants

bottom of page