top of page

Arapahoe Civic Prayer Team

Public·23 members

Good evening saints of God.

Just a quick reminder to join in the morning.

The details are listed below.

As a word of encouragement for all that we see going on around us and what is hidden by darkness, we must remember that our "God" is all knowing; all seeing and all powerful, everywhere all at the same time. It is His divine characteristics and attributes that make Him God. He is 100% God; with no artificial fillers or additives. He needs no-thing from us to make Him God. He is God "All" by Himself. In the book of 2 Chronicles there are several battles mentioned. However, the one of which I refer too is one in which Jehoshaphat is reminded that the battle belongs to the lord. In 2 Chronicles 20:6-7, and v12 which finishes with a declarative plea. "...We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you." Jehoshaphat went before the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, and he called upon the people to remember who their God Is. Thereafter, the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jahaziel to prophecy. He said " Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's. In verse 17, reassurance is given by the prophet ".. v17 You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, Judah and Jerusalem.' "

I share this brief encouragement, with the prophet Elisha's declaration in mind, when he turned to his servant to calm his fears, "there are more with us, than with them." Stand firm in your faith and hold on to God's unchanging hand. He is aware of who's coming to town and why. He is not caught by surprise. I look forward to praying with you all; whosoever, will be on the call in the morning. Amen.

Call Details:

Time: 06:45 am (Thursdays)

Dial: (425) 436.6337

Access Code: 6943651

Call Details

Welcome to the Arapahoe County Civic Prayer Team which is an...

Members

bottom of page