top of page

Arapahoe Civic Prayer Team

Public·23 members

Good afternoon saints of God,

I trust all is well with you and your families.

As a catalyst to grow and include whosoever would like to join us in praying for the county, my intent is to post our prayer topics earlier so as to give each of us individual time to seek the LORD and his word for discerned answers and scriptures.

With that said, listed below are the prayer points for tomorrow morning:

*TRI-County Health Department: (COVID-19)

*Health Care Workers: (Public servants are fatigued)

*Upcoming School Year: (Administrators, Deans, Superintendents, Teachers, Students, Parents, Bus Drivers, Cafeteria workers, Facilities Maintenance, Paraprofessionals, Counselors, Social Workers, Psychologists and support personnel)

*Community Re-conciliation: between Law Enforcement agencies, First Responders, Emergency Management and Citizenry.

*Chronic Physical Displacement: (Homelessness).

I prayerfully, ask each of you to look over the list of prayer points, and choose one in particular that jumps out at you and seek the LORD's word on it, with Matthew 6:10; in mind as you pray. As of late, we have been having trouble connecting on the conference call line. Ensure that you review the "call details" tab before you dial in.

Time: 06:45 am

Dial: 425.436.6337

Pin: 6943651

Please dial slowly and succinctly. If for some reason the conference call line is either busy or does not work, I will post an additional option to connect for prayer.

Blessings,

Patricia A. Prioleau

Phil 1:6

Call Details

Welcome to the Arapahoe County Civic Prayer Team which is an...

Members

bottom of page