top of page

Arapahoe Civic Prayer Team

Public·23 members
Patricia Ann Prioleau-Santiago
Patricia Ann Prioleau-Santiago

Good evening everyone,

First and foremost, I pray all is well.

Listed below are the Scripture references for last week ( 8/26/21). My apologies for being tardy with posting them. I dreamt that I had posted them already. 🤣😂🤣

So, imagine my shock when I did not see my post of the scriptures! 🤣 It was like “cold-ice water” to my psyche. So, without further ado:

• Psalm 92:1-(4); “…You (O’LORD) make me glad…”

• Psalm 91:14-16; (read aloud) promises claimed for our county and Military in harms way.

• Isaiah 55:5-12; (read aloud)

• Leviticus 19:33-34; (read aloud) for the foreigner.

***Prayer of agreement offered for troops, independent contractors, NGO’s and allies in Afghanistan; Prayer offered up for School Administrators; Superintendents; Teachers, Students and Parents as they navigate wisely through the current viral wave; A heartfelt prayer offered up for the success of our children; “Failure is not an option”; A Prayer was offered up for the school teachers and county officials who are weary; that they would be filled by the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23); and put in remembrance that “Jehovah-Nissi” is the Standard.*** The verb “Love” was mentioned several times in prayer; prompted to read

1 Corinthians 13:1-8; Ezra read the law aloud to the Israelites upon restoration of the wall; and Jesus fulfilled the law and brought a better covenant; written on our hearts forever, by faith; His agape love on the cross filled and transcends all of the law.

Closed with: Romans 15:13; God of all hope.

Have a blessed day! 🙏🏾

Call Details

Welcome to the Arapahoe County Civic Prayer Team which is an...

Members

bottom of page